Now Available! Apocalypse: The Doll Chronicles (Original Soundtrack)
Apocalypse: The Doll Chronicles (Original Soundtrack) is Available NOW! The soundtrack to the award-winning short film is now available on most, popular streaming services and online download stores. Here are some links where you can listen to it or get it:
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4WhWjbx6sPbnmTCjCZ0Qmv
- Bandcamp (Purchase includes Booklet, Album Art, and a private link to watch the short film): https://francoesteve.bandcamp.com/album/apocalypse-the-doll-chronicles-original-soundtrack
- Apple Music / iTunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/apocalypse-the-doll-chronicles-original-soundtrack/1572357905
- Tidal: https://tidal.com/browse/album/187782441
- Deezer: https://deezer.page.link/1fQSC51NQaX2WCj57
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/3xGtLdJ
- KKBox: https://kkbox.fm/Mu8PVw
- Gumroad (Purchase includes Booklet, Album Art, and a private link to watch the short film): https://gum.co/badfd
- YouTube Music: https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kbAkhDxlUZ5B3M0euFOSKU1kSXy_tZZH0&feature=share
Your favorite store or service not listed above? The album is most likely available on it, so be sure to search for it. Thanks.
“Franco Esteve has delivered on the titles promise in the aptly titled track, Apocalypse. Unsettling and thought provoking, Apocalypse is an exploration in dissonance and contrast that weaves and twirls as it moves towards its sudden conclusion. A piece worthy of our current uncertain times.”
– Nagamag Music Magazine Review, July 2021
Haven’t watched the film?
Franco Esteve’s DaVinci and above patrons on Patreon can preview the film right now, and all patrons get exclusive previews (they preview the music too), so become a patron today: https://patreon.com/FrancoEsteve
You can also have a couple of options for a private screening online. Check them out here.Thank you everyone! 🙂
Protect your privacy and support Franco Esteve by signing up for my favorite VPN service, NordVPN, using this link: https://goo.gl/Vuqm5v It’s the one I personally use and the best in the world.